Conditions for accessing the 2016 reference document
The Reference Document for 2016 was filed with the French securities regulator (Autorité des marchés financiers, AMF) on February 24, 2017.
It may be consulted on or downloaded from the following internet sites:
· Gecina (www.gecina.fr), in the “Financial reports and Reference document” section;
· AMF (www.amf-france.org).
It is also available free of charge to the public on request:
· by mail: Gecina - 16, rue des Capucines, 75002 Paris, France;
· by email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
· by telephone: 0 800 800 976 (toll-free number only available in France).
The following documents are included in the Reference Document:
· the annual financial report for 2016;
· the Chairman’s report on corporate governance and internal control;
· the statutory auditors' reports;
· information on the statutory auditors' fees;
· the sustainable development report.
To safeguard its communications, Gecina certifies its contents with Wiztrust. You can check their authenticity at www.wiztrust.com.