Gecina sets up an Advisory Committee
With professional famous figures, Gecina’s Advisory Committee’s mission is to provide the company with insights into global market trends. Its job, as an advisory capacity, will focus primarily on the scenarios for evolving trends relating to lifestyles and workplace practices, and their consequences for the organization of our cities and living environments.
The committee is gathered around Jérôme Brunel, Chairman of Gecina’s Board of Directors, and Méka Brunel, Chief Executive Officer and Director of the board, and chaired by Jean-Louis Missika, former Deputy Mayor of Paris in charge of City planning and Visiting Senior Fellow at the London School of Economics. It is constituted by:
- Sébastien Bazin, Chairman and CEO of ACCOR
- Benoît de Ruffray, Chairman and CEO of Eiffage
- Philippe Dumont, Deputy CEO of Crédit Agricole Assurances
- Sylvain Fortier, Chief Investment and Innovation Officer at Ivanhoé Cambridge
- Catherine Guillouard, Chairwoman and CEO of the RATP group
- Guillaume Poitrinal, Manager of ICAMAP, co-founder of the WOODEUM & WO2 Group
- Pierre Veltz, Sociologist and former President of the EPA Paris-Saclay
It aims to meet at least twice a year.
Jérôme Brunel, Chairman of Gecina’s Board of Directors: “Our environment is going through a deep transformation, on one hand, digitization and evolving usage, these trends being reinforced by the sanitary context, and on the other hand, climate change. The creation of a Foresight Advisory Committee, bringing together professionals who face these changes, highlights Gecina’s strong commitment to continuing to position its key stakes at the heart of its forward-looking approach. Its members’ highly diverse skillsets represent an asset to accompany us as we continue moving forward with our transformation”.
To safeguard its communications, Gecina certifies its contents with Wiztrust. You can check their authenticity at www.wiztrust.com.